- Do you want to work in a company that put the environment first?
- Do you want to work for the future of our planet and help industries to reduce the CO2 emission?
- Would you like to have the possibility to work remote?
- Do you want to be a part of a flexible work environment?
- Would you like to be key player in the EMEA region?
- Would you like to work in an international environment?
- Would you wanna work with industrial clients?
- Would you like to be a part of a highly driven team?
Then this could be your ultimate job!
About the company: A technology that helps industries to reduce CO2 emission and improve the future for our environment
This company was founded in 2013 and has as a mission to improve our environment and to help big industries to a more efficient use of energy and to optimise the CO2 impact. With offices all around the globe it is a company that is working for the future of our planet.
The technology has revolutionised the market and is now a key player in the energy efficiency sector. They are growing in a fast pace and so is the team. It is a team of Broad-minded, highly ambitious and proud developers and sales people, all with a high moral level and understanding of the gravity of our environmental situation and they all work towards one goal; improve the future environment of our planet. They are now looking for SaaS sales executive in Paris to work with the EMEA region. If you want to have an impact on the future of our environment, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
SaaS Sales Executive for the EMEA region.
As a SaaS Sales Executive in Paris for the EMEA region you will be developing the Business and you would be in charge of your own pipeline of prospects. You will handle the whole sales process from A to Z, with the support of the tech team, and working with big industrial clients. This would include participating in marketing activities such as exhibitions and networking events. You will be working with sales cycles up to 9 months and simultaneously generate new leads. You would be joining an international and ambitious team, so are you up for a new challenge and improve the environment at the same time? don’t hesitate to apply!
What are they looking for?
- You have experience in selling a SaaS or energy solution
- You are a highly driven salesperson
- You speak and write perfect English
- You speak french
- You thrive in an international environment
- You are curious to read about sales methods like the challenger sale, MEDDIC, SPIN selling or BANT.
- You have experience in Business Development
- You can prospect, follow up, negotiate, close sales deals and understand the needs of the client perfectly.
- You have a disposition for technology
What do you get in return?
- A full time French CDI contract
- Office in Paris
- Possibility to work remotely
- Professional Training in the technology solution
- An excellent base salary
- A strong bonus structure based on personal and company performance
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Travel expenses
- A flexible and international environment
Could this be your next step? send me a message to:
Click on the apply button or send me your CV via email
Connect with me on LinkedIn